Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hero from a magazine.










I was a lucky artist to take part as a graphic designer/illustrator during the biggest fairs for electronic devices ON/OFF in Warsaw. I was there to present a tablet Kanvus which -to my surprise - turned out to be a good tool. Not as good as Wacom Intuos of course, but in my opinion much better than Bamboo.

I met there many fantastic people there and got many compliments on my artwork. There were also the represantants of a famous polish magazine for computer games Cd-Action, who noticed me and asked, if I could paint their logo. The result is above. It will be published in the December 2010 issue, along with my photos :)

I will post here soon also other works, that I created during this fair. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. "I met there many fantastic people there and got many compliments on my artwork." For instance... 2 kind young guys from Poznan. ;D Greetings!

    ReplyDelete