Monday, November 29, 2010

Fashion illustration workshops at Centrum Cybernetyki - Fashion Project.




I attended the amazing and great workshops mentioned in title. These were 3-day VERY INTENSIVE and creative hours with popular and amazing polish illustrators (eg. Endo, Anna Halarewicz). The atmosphere, the talks, the ideas.. they influenced my artsy soul so much, I felt just like at the right place, working on my fashion illustration pieces. I FEEL SO MUCH POWER! The best (and most;) of them stayed at Centrum Cybernetyki, to appear on the exhibit on 17th Dec. After that I will publish my works on my blog :)
It was a truly amazing artistic experience. I want to be a fashion illustrator!!! I feel like I rediscovered something, that was a bit asleep for a while inside of me. But it's obviously me...

Some of the pieces that I saved for myself- the best is yet to come!






No comments:

Post a Comment